教務處(Office of Academic Affairs)
1. Arrangement of teachers' lessons.
2. Overseeing ask for leave and transfer, replacement or make up lessons.
3. Planning and implementing winter and summer vacation learning activities as well as remedial teaching related matters.
4. Promote teaching-related art (language) activities and competitions.
5. Internship and substitute teacher guidance matters.
6. Plan and implement the trial work of various regular assessments.
7. Calculation and bookkeeping of hourly fee for substitute tutoring.
8. Planning and handling matters related to teaching evaluation such as teaching observation.
9. Matters related to homework spot checks.
10. Compile the school semester and annual calendar.
11. Other matters assigned by the supervisor.
1. Student performance process, make notification and deliver rewards, etc.
2. Students' multi-entry registration and examination publicity.
3. Handle management of student registration, class placement, transfer, dropout, and return to school.
4. Application for student scholarships (including scholarships for low-income students).
5. Awards for students at the graduation ceremony.
6. Provide students from low-income households’ textbooks and subsidies.
7. Student data file management, etc.
8. Other matters assigned by the supervisor.
1. Research and development, drafting and evaluation of various school curriculum plans.
2. Compiling real-time educational materials related to teaching courses, and provide teachers with reference for use.
3. Research and development of self-compiled textbooks and teaching aids for school-based courses.
4. Integrate teaching resources inside and outside the school to support teaching needs in various fields.
5. Plan and manage teacher training and assist teachers to publish or publish teaching and research results.
6. Construction and promotion of learning organization.
7. Promotion and implementation of science exhibitions and science education.
8. Planning school affairs evaluation related matters.
9. Supervise the relevant matters of teaching and research associations in various fields.
10. Supervise and implement the teaching display in the field of school cultural Kanban.
11. Selection and purchase of textbooks.
12. Implement the school curriculum plan.
13. Manage library equipment.
14. Assist in handling special activities in the field.
15. Enrichment, maintenance and management of specialist classroom equipment.
16. Other matters assigned by the supervisor.
1. Construction, management and expansion of school information teaching software and hardware environment and multimedia facilities.
2. Promote the planning of information teaching, research and related activities for teachers and students in schools.
3. Construction, enrichment, and management of school webpages, planning of teachers' knowledge and experience sharing spaces, etc.
4. The promotion of school administration computerization.
5. Handle the design and implementation of information teaching situations and courses.
6. Management and exploration of computers and peripheral equipment in the whole school.
7. Maintenance, application and administrative operations of the computers and peripheral equipment in the school.
8. Maintain the school's website and update its information.
9. Participate in various information studies and promotion of government units.
10. Other matters assigned by the supervisor.